You know, I could pretend like I didn't see you,
我可以假装没看见你
but I don't want to lie.
但我不想骗自己
This is new territory for us. What--what do I do?
咱们没经历过这一步 我要怎么做
Do I say "hi" to you? Do I avoid you?
我要和你问好 还是回避你呢
Well, I'm saying "Hi."
我要问好
We probably shouldn't have a coffee together though, right?
我们大概不该一起喝咖啡吧
Yeah, yesterday I might have said that that would be okay.
要是昨天我可能会答应
Why not tonight?
今晚不行吗
I got offered a permanent job.
我有了份固定的工作
Oh, that's great.
太棒了
I haven't said yes yet because it's at Rosewood.
我还没答应 因为是在玫瑰镇
Ezra, you know it's a lot easier
以斯拉 你清楚
to not see you when I'm actually not seeing you.
我见不到你会好过很多
I really need this.
我真的亟需这份工作
I have a family now.
我现在是有家室的人
I know. I understand.
我知道 我理解
And if you want to see other people...
你可以和其他人约会
sometimes that's the best way to move on.
有时这是向前看最好的方法
I'm not ready for that.
我还没准备好谈恋爱
Bye, Mr. Fitz.
再见 费兹老师