I've been taking your crap aII my Iife!
我这辈子都在听你的鬼话!
This feeIs good. No wonder you do it.
真爽啊!怪不得你们喜欢这么做
Okay, you've onIy got one shot to throw that bomb through the hoIe.
巴特,一定要一次命中 把炸弹从孔里扔出去
Dad, in case I miss. . .
爸,万一我没扔进去…
I'm sorry I said I wished you weren't my father.
对不起,我之前说希望你不是我亲爸
I don't bIame you, son. I wasn't much of a father.
我不怪你,孩子 我也一直不是个好爸爸
Maybe it starts with the way my dad raised me.
可能是我老爸抚养我的方式
Yes. It's cIear to me. It's just been one Iong, unbroken cycIe of
是的,我明白,这不过是个 持续的长久的怪圈…
Somebody throw the goddamn bomb!
快点把该死的炸弹扔了!
What? What's going on?
怎么了?发生什么事了?
We did it, boy!
成功了,儿子!
Dad?
爸?
It's amazing no one was hurt.
没有人员伤亡,太好了
Bye, everybody.
永别了,朋友们
Now, that was a great father-son activity.
这才是伟大的父子英雄事迹
HeIIo, Homer.
你好啊,荷马
So we meet at Iast, whoever you are.
我们终于见面了,虽然还不知道你到底是谁
There's two things they don't teach you at Harvard Business SchooI.
有两样东西 在哈佛工商学院是永远学不到的
How to cope with defeat, and how to handIe a shotgun.
那就是如何面对失败,以及怎么使枪
I'm going to do both right now.
现在我就要尝试这两样