Not now, sweetie. Doomsday is famiIy time.
现在不行,亲爱的 世界末日要和家人共度
Mom, I've gotta go find CoIin.
妈,我要去找科林
Who'd be dumb enough to stay behind whiIe we escape with our Iives?
谁会傻到不顾自己的性命呢?
My time to shine.
我终于有了用武之地
Hey, Mr. Big TV Man, Iookie here!
嘿,大屏幕人,看我这儿
What do you want?
你想干什么?
Look what I can do with my thumb.
看看我能拿拇指变什么花样
You wanna know how I do it?
想知道我是怎么做到的吗?
Four generations of inbreeding?
家族世世代代的传授?
I can smeII fresh air.
我都能闻到新鲜空气了!
I can hear birds.
我听到了鸟鸣声!
I taste freedom.
我品尝到了自由的味道!
Excuse me! Watch out! Coming through!
请原谅!小心!让开!
I was tricked by an idiot,
我被傻子给蒙了
Hey, I know how you feeI. I was beat in tic-tac-toe by a chicken.
我理解你现在的感受 我以前也被鸡给骗过
Goodbye,
再见了
Homer do good?
我表现得怎么样?
ActuaIIy, you doomed us aII. Again. Nice knowing you, Homer.
你把我们的命都给搭进去了 很荣幸认识你,荷马
But I. . . .
但是我…
I can't do anything right.
我做什么都是错的!
Get out of here!
滚开!