Hey.
嘿
Seven billy goats gruff, medium rare.
七只比利公羊,半熟的
Three little pigs' ribs...
3只小猪的肋骨…
and a cow-that-jumped-over-the-moon burger...
跳过月亮的母牛碎肉夹饼…
with fries.
还有薯条
How's the salad, big guy?
沙拉的滋味如何,大个?
- Get you guys a refill on the mead? - What's your rush, kid?
- 让你们加些蜂蜜酒? - 你急什么啊,孩子?
- Sit down. - Take a load off.
- 坐下 - 歇会吧
- Pour yourself a glass. - All right.
- 给自己倒一杯 - 好的
Don't mind if I do.
请别介意我这么做
That's the first time anybody asked me to sit down.
这是第一次有人请我坐下
I'm melting!
我要融化了!
- So what's your name, kid? - Rick.
- 那么你叫什么名字,孩子? - 瑞克
So, are you a good guy or a bad guy or a what guy?
那么,你是个好人 坏人还是其他什么人?
Neither. I work in the kitchen.
都不是,我在厨房工作
Let me give you some advice.
我给你些建议吧
Around here, you're either a good guy...
在这, 你如果不是好人…
or a bad guy.
那就是坏人…
And between you and me...
对于你我来说…
I don't see much future in being good.
我觉得当好人没希望
Mon what are you doing hanging around?
伙计,你留在这干什么呢?
Those guys are cool. They're not too good to hang with the help.
这些家伙很酷,他们挺好相处的
A good friend does not let a good friend down.
好朋友是不会让对方失望的
Would you get out of my way?
你别挡著我的路好吗?