This is it, kids. SeattIe.
我们到了,孩子们,这就是西雅图
Russ CargiII! Do you think he saw us?
罗斯?卡吉尔!你觉得他看到我们了吗?
Yes, I did.
是的,我看到了
Run! Run! Run! Run! Run! Run!
跑!快跑!跑!快跑!跑!快跑!
Jump! Jump! Land! Land!
跳!跳!落地!落地!
Rest! Rest! Run! Run!
休息!休息!跑!快跑!
Now, I know we've had a rough day. . .
好啦,我知道大家今天都很辛苦…
but I'm sure we can put aII that behind us and
不过我相信大家可以克服这些困难
That's my whipping arm!
不要咬挥鞭的胳膊啊!
Why does everything I whip Ieave me?
为什么我鞭打的东西最终都要离我而去呢?
Must keep going. Must keep going.
继续走,继续走
No, I can't. I can't keep going.
不,我不行了,我走不动了
Yes, you can. No, I can't!
走!你能行的!不,我不行了
Oh, shut up! You shut up.
闭嘴吧!你闭嘴
No, you. No, you.
不,你,不,你
No, you. Oh, reaI mature.
不,你!哦,你真行
How couId you say that?
你怎么这么说?
Oh, what's the point?
有什么意义呢?
It's hopeIess.
帮帮我
Don't give up, Homer. You are cIoser than you think.
别放弃,荷马,道路并非你想象般艰难
But which way do I go?
但我该往哪边走呢?
Much obIiged.
多谢