Yeah, no, no, no.
是的,不,不,不
I gotta...Really, I gotta...
我必须…真的,我必须…
- Really? Come on. Really? - I think I'm catching something.
- 真的吗?来吧,真的吗? - 我好像染上了甚么
You better watch it or you will, too.
你最好小心点,不然你也会染上的
Right. Hey, what happened to that one you were "not dating?"
是啊,嘿,你那个"不约会"的怎样了?
- Five dates. It's over. - Atta boy!
- 五次约会了,结束了 - 真有你的!
- Yeah. Have fun, man. - Let's roll. Who's first?
- 是啊,祝你玩的高兴,老兄 - 我们走吧,谁要先来?
Make that booty call.
打电话给你炮友吧
- It's complicated. - No, honey. My bowels are complicated.
- 这很复杂 - 不,亲爱的,我的内脏是复杂的
Life is simple. Call her.
生活是简单的,打给她吧
If you knew a certain gesture, like, say, calling...
如果你知道某种表示 例如说,打电话…
would be considered "needy", and therefore a turn off...
会被视为“需要”,因此一关机…
but you wanted to call, and you felt...
但是你想要打电话,并且你感到…
this call could be welcomed this one time...
这通电话可能会受到欢迎,只这一次…
if you were the one person who took a chance to do something different...
如果你是个抓住了机会 想做点不同事情的人…
maybe even some would call it romantic...
或许有些人会称之为浪漫…
like calling for another date...
像是要求另一次约会…
a date that...
一个如果有人…
if someone were counting, could be numbered above five...
在计算的约会,也许会超过五次…
say six...
假设说六次…
do you think that would be considered manly?
你认为那会被视为有男子气概吗?
No, it wouldn't. It would be a pain in the ass.
不,不会,那会是个讨厌的人