I'm sure his book will tell him to save the day.
我相信他的书会告诉他 要如何拯救世界
If you think that poser is gonna save us, you're dreaming.
如果你以为那个装腔作势的家伙 会救我们,那你是在做梦
Maybe I am dreaming, but somehow...
也许我是在做梦,可我就是知道
I know this wasn't supposed to happen.
我知道事情本不该是这样的
It's Frieda. She's making everything bad.
是弗丽达,她破坏了这一切
Just like she always has for me, but for everyone.
就像她总是针对我一样 现在针对每一个人
We need a hero to stop her. We need the prince.
我们需要一个英雄去阻止她 我们需要王子
- You mean you need the prince. - This isn't about me.
- 你的意思是你需要王子 - 不要扯到我身上
She's taking over.
她在控制这一切
Yes, it is. It's about you becoming a princess...
是的,是你就要变成公主
so you can move upstairs and forget people like me exist.
所以你到楼上去 忘了我
You know what? You're being ridiculous.
你知道什么?你太荒谬了
Ridiculous? You know what?
荒谬?你知道什么?
You need to get out of here. You're blocking my light.
你从这里出去 你挡住我的光了
And I've got dishes to wash.
我得洗碗了
Okay.
好吧
I don't need you anyway.
不管怎样我都不需要你
Fine.
好的
Go with her, mon ami. She does need you.
快去追她,伙计,她真的需要你
For what? To chase after that jerk?
需要什么?帮她去找那个混蛋?