Did Malcolm tell you what she looked like?
马尔科姆告诉你了她长什么样吗
No, he just said she was a friend of mine,
没有 他只说是个我朋友
and her name was Alison. That's all I know.
叫艾莉森 就这些
Well, look--you have to talk to him, find out more.
你得跟他谈谈 套点东西出来
Yeah, like does she have dark hair, horns, and a tail?
对 比如她是不是深色头发 长了角和尾巴
Guys, no, we are not using Malcolm to get to Mona.
姑娘们 我们不能利用马尔科姆接近梦娜
You know, the last time I saw Ezra
我上次见以斯拉时
I could hardly face him.
都不敢面对他
All we have to do is show Mona's picture to the kid.
我们只要给那孩子看梦娜的照片
He'll confirm that Mona took him and the cops will
他会证实是梦娜带走了他
take our lulu head back to the nut farm.
然后警察就可以把那疯子关回精神病院
Hanna.
汉娜
Sorry, Spence. My bad.
抱歉 斯宾塞 我不是故意的
I don't know, it seems like a really
不好说 对梦娜来说
bold move for Mona.
这次行动很大胆
The risk being seen like that?
冒着曝光的危险
What are you saying, Spence?
什么意思 斯宾塞
It feels desperate.
感觉像狗急跳墙
Like maybe she's trying to get caught.
感觉她像自投罗网
Okay, well, Malcolm is off limits, okay?
这事不能牵涉到马尔科姆 听到了吗
Gotta get to class.
我要去上课了