A pajama party.
开个睡衣派对
You have but three chances to guess my name...
你只有三次机会猜我的名字
and if you fail, your baby shall be mine!
如果猜不出,你的孩子将是我的了
- Fabio? - Nope.
- 法比欧 - 不对
Rumpel... masashi?
瑞卜…玛萨西?
- Beelzebub? - No.
- 别西卜 - 不是
Rock-a-bye-bye, baby.
说再见吧,小宝贝
Hey. That's my house.
嗨,那是我家
And...
而且
Ella?
瑞拉?
Hey, you gotta be kidding me. That little
- 嗨,你开玩笑的吧 这种小人物
She gets the prince...
她得到王子
and the palace, and I get nada?
还有宫殿,我却一无所获?
Zilch?
一场空?
Nothing?
一无所有?
Uh-uh. No way!
哦,哦,决不!
Left, right, left.
左,右,左
Left, right, left. Left, right, left.
左,右,左 左,右,左
Left, right, left.
左,右,左
I don't believe this.
我真不敢相信
How did she get there?
她怎么到那的?
And where did she get that dress?
从哪弄到这套衣服?
And where can I get one? I love those little ruffles down the front.
哪儿可以弄到一套? 我喜欢前面裙脚的褶边
So, what do you do?
嗯,你是什么人?
Are you a fair maiden, lady-in-waiting, damsel in distress?
美丽的少女,侍女 还是不幸的女人?
I will be, kind of, at midnight.
哦,大概会是吧,到了午夜之后
Come on!
得了吧
I think the little princess needs a makeover!
我想小公主殿下需要化化妆了