No air bags?
没有安全气囊?
Oh, gosh!
哦,糟了
Mayday! Mayday! We're going down.
求救,求救,我们要掉下来了
Ouch! Fire! Burning!
噢,火,著火了
- Hot. Hot, hot. Hot. - Prepare for grievous bodily harm!
- 热,热,热,热 - 准备好受皮肉之苦吧
Warn me next time you zap.
下次你施法时先通知我一下
You should totally fall in love with me!
你应该爱上我
- Nuh-uh. Me. - I read a book once.
- 嗯,是我才对 - 我曾经看过一本书
A very interesting book.
一本非常有趣的书
- Who is that? - Nice slippers.
- 那是谁? - 精致的鞋子
Her feet are so tiny.
她的脚很纤小
She's perfect.
她很完美
- Where is she from? - She's beautiful.
- 她从哪来? - 她太漂亮了
What's wrong?
怎么了?
I detect the strangest smell of pumpkin.
我闻到一种奇怪的南瓜味
I like pumpkin.
我喜欢南瓜
Welcome to the worst moment of my life.
这是我一生中最糟糕的时刻
So far.
至今为止
Let's see.
让我看看
Which of my toys should I play with first?
我应该先摆弄哪个玩具呢?
Warm.
还是热的
What's this?
这是什么?
My, Grandma. What big eyes you have.
奶奶,你的眼睛真大啊
All the better to see you with, my dear.
这才更好让我看见你,亲爱的
And what big yellow teeth you have.
你的牙又大又黄
The better to eat you with!
这让我更容易吃你
Here they are again. Interesting.
他们又来了,有意思
Rapunzel, Rapunzel, let down your hair!
蕾凡莎,蕾凡莎,放下你的长发
I wonder what happens if I just
- 我想如果这样就会…
Ow.
噢
Ow! I'm on my keys.
噢! 我的要害被压住了…
It's so easy! Just the touch of a finger.
太简单了,只要用手指轻轻一按