Do you even know what you could have done?
你知道你差点闯了什么大祸吗?
Yeah, yeah. I know. I could have knocked over the scales of good and evil...
是的,是的,我知道 我差点破坏了善与恶的天平
and changed the destiny of every character in Fairytale Land.
改变童话王国里每个角色的命运
Blah, blah, blah. But I didn't!
唔里哇啦,但我又没搞砸
Hiya, boys.
嗨,孩子们
Ouchy mama!
好棒的妈妈
What's doing?
在做什么?
So this is where it all happens.
原来一切都是在这里运作
Frieda?
弗丽达
And all this time I thought it was fate.
我一直认为这就是命运
- You can't be up here. - What is she doing here?
- 你不能上来这里 - 她来这做什么?
I didn't order a stepmother.
我可没有叫继母来
Come here, cutie. Show me those magic arts.
过来,宝贝,给我展示那些魔法
Come on, big boy. Teach me.
快的,大个子,教我
I kind of go for these power-mad, villainous, evil women.
我比较愿意支持这些崇尚权力 恶毒,邪恶的女人
She thinks I'm the wizard.
她以为我就是巫师
We don't really do workshops.
我们并不常这么做的
Maybe you can come back another year?
也许你可以明年再来
This operation's about to have a hostile takeover.
这里的工作将由邪恶来掌管
Just call it a little power play.
就算是专制好了
Man, she is good!
伙计,她身手不错啊
- I mean bad. - Get out!
- 我是说她绝非善类 - 滚出去
Or I'll zap you into a toad!
否则我把你变成蛤蟆
- Can you zap? - Just watch me.
- 你懂施法吗? - 看我的
Baby, I think you're all yap and no zap.
宝贝,我认为你只会虚张声势
Now we're flying. I guess when you say "zapping," you mean "flying."
现在我们飞起来了,我猜你说“变化”时 原本是想说“起飞”的吧
Okay.
好吧
Shut up and drive! I'll open the portal and get the boss!
闭嘴,好好驾驶 我要打开入口找老板
He'll fix everything!
他能把一切都修好
- Don't let her get the staff! - Let go of it, you little freak.
- 不要让她拿到魔杖 - 放手,你们这些小怪物