I'm really sorry. - Oh, God. Why?
我很抱歉 怎么了?
My phone fell in the Hudson.
我的手机掉到河里了
Yeah, well, it gets worse.
还有更糟的
I don't believe this.
我真不敢相信
I thought he was a bodyguard. - I'm the only one who will need protection.
我以为他是保镳 这下需要保护的是我了
Max is gonna... - Gonna be really irritated.
麦克斯他… 要发飙了
When I got the train this morning, I thought it was gonna be a good day.
我今早搭车上班时 还在想今天会很顺利
Who the hell is Albert Brennaman?
亚伯特布列曼是谁?
Tell me how this happened. - What? There were some photographers.
这是怎么回事? 什么?那里有一些摄影记者
Does this even look like dancing to you?
你这样子像是在跳舞吗?
That's just a little bit of me being me.
那是我在展现一点点的自我
No, that's you being a lot of something you don't need to ever be again.
不,那是你在做一些 你永远不能再做的事
One dance, one look, one kiss. That's all we get, Albert.
一支舞、一个眼神、一个吻 那是你仅有的机会
It's just one dance. - No.
只不过是跳支舞嘛 不
Just one shot to make the difference...
一次就造成天壤之别…
between happily ever after and
不是从此幸福快乐,就是…
"Oh, he's just some guy I went to some thing with once."
“他只是个普通朋友而已”
All right?
知道吗?