Come on, girls. Think prince.
快点,女孩们,想想王子
- Don't work too hard. - Missed a spot.
- 别太勤快了 - 漏了个污点
See you at the ball.
舞会见
As if.
有机会的话…
oH! Ella.
瑞拉
Remember. Shampoo and condition the cat.
记住,给猫洗澡,保养它的毛发
And don't forget to swab out its sores. It loves that.
别忘了擦洗它的伤口,它可喜欢这个了
Oops. Sorry.
噢,抱歉
Weepy, weepy, cry, cry, cry, sob.
流泪,流泪,哭,哭,哭,啜泣
And then, fairy godmother to the rescue.
接著,教母仙女来解救她了
I love this part.
我喜欢这一部分
"Don't cry, child."
不要哭,孩子
Don't cry, child.
不要哭,孩子
I'm your fairy godmother.
我是你的教母仙女
I have come to grant your wish to be a real boy.
我来这帮你实现愿望,成为真正的男孩
What?
什么?
- You're Cinderella, right? - Yeah.
- 你是灰姑娘,对吗? - 是的
Then let's get you ready for the ball.
那我们为你去舞会准备吧
That's not right.
不是这样
Nice.
很好
Yes.
好了
Here we go.
开始吧
Sassy!
很性感
Oops.
噢
- Yes. - Wow.
- 好了 - 哇
- You look beautiful, Salmonella. - It's Cinderella.
- 你看上去很漂亮,莎蒙妮拉(霍乱杆菌) - 我叫灰姑娘
Cinderella going to the ball-again.
灰姑娘又要去参加舞会了
Sleeping Beauty, still asleep.
睡美人还在睡