Have you heard anything yet?
有什么新情况没
Nope.
没有
For all I know, he's already skipped town.
我只知道他溜出小镇了
Well, I spoke to my mom--
我跟我妈联系了
Hannah, it's not up to your mom
汉娜 不管是你妈妈
or you, or me to dig him out of this.
还是你 或是我 都没法帮他
Is this everything?
都打包好了吗
Yeah, almost. Just to find my English book.
差不多了 就差我的英语课本了
All right, I'll be out front.
好的 我先出去等
I was on my way to your place, and I saw your car out front.
我正想去你那 看到你车停在外面
Where were you?
你去哪里了
Oh, making phone calls... Hey.
忙着打电话来着 你好
Was trying to track down a guy who helped me
我想找从前那个帮我
with the dry wall. And see if he can help...
砌墙的人 看看他能不能帮忙
Help with what? Back up your story?
帮什么忙 帮你编故事吗
What's his cut?
他分多少
What?
什么
Caleb, don't do this right now.
凯勒 先别这样
Hey, you should listen to your girlfriend.
你应该听你女朋友的话
I am.
我听了
And I believe her when she says this isn't the first time
而且我也相信她说的 你不是第一次
that you've stolen from that church.
从那座教堂里偷钱了
What are we talking about here?
我们现在讨论的是什么事情
We aren't talking. We are done.
我们不用讨论 我们玩完了
Last night, you were my defender.
昨晚你还在维护我
What happened? I woke up,
怎么了 我清醒了
and I realized that this isn't
而且我发现
the first time that you've screwed me over.
这不是我第一次被你耍了
Oh, I see.
我懂了
I'm still that person, huh?
我还是那种人 是吧