- I'm off to Scotland. - Why?
- 我要动身去苏格兰 - 为什么?
Remember what I taught you.
记住我教你们的
You have to maintain the balance between good and evil.
你们必须保持正义与邪恶的天平平衡
- Don't worry, boss. - We're pros here.
- 放心,老板 - 我们可是专业人士
- We're your assistants. - Actually, I'm senior assistant.
实际上我才是高级主管
What? Just 'cause he hired you 300 years before me, that makes you senior?
什么?就因为他早雇你300年 你就想摆架子?
Does he know he's wearing a skirt?
他知道他穿的是条裙子吗?
That's better.
这样更好
Now, guys, no fooling around with the scales.
现在,伙计们,不要乱调天平
Same for the staff. No turning lead into gold...
也不要乱玩魔杖,别玩点石成金
no giving yourself huge pectoral muscles, Mambo.
曼波,不要施法变大你的胸肌
Hey. It was a onetime thing, okay?
嗨,那是过去的事情了,好吗?
And keep a special eye on Cinderella.
多留意下灰姑娘
- Just like it always does. - Munk, open the portal.
- 就像一直以来的那样 - 蒙克,打开入口
Everything will go by the book.
一切都会按书中说的发展的
Yes, Your Wizardry.
是的,巫师
And remember.
记住
Keep your eyes on the ball.
紧盯你们的目标
Fore!
走!