Now we have to do the whole thing all over again.
现在我们只好重来了
And you.
你
Hand them over.
给我
Come on. Come on. Cough it up.
快点,快点,交给我
I am invited, Stepmother.
邀请我了,继母
If she goes, she'll just embarrass us.
如果她去了只会给我们丢脸
- She has nothing to wear. - Now, girls...
- 她没有衣服穿 - 哦,女孩们
of course Cinderelly may go.
灰姑娘当然可以去
Unfortunately, she has a few things to do before the ball.
不幸的是,去之前她有些事要做
First, she has to polish my shoes...
首先,她要擦我的鞋子
then cook us a pot roast, whiten the bathtubs...
还要炖肉,把浴缸擦亮
shampoo the cat, reshingle the roof...
帮猫咪洗澡,整修屋顶
give the carriage a lube job
- 给马车上油
Shall I continue?
还要我继续吗?
Ella, say no. You don't have to put up with that.
瑞拉,拒绝她们 你没必要忍受的
Get back to the kitchen.
回到厨房去
You're not her Prince Charming.
你不是她的白马王子
You're the dishwasher.
你是洗碗工
I am not. I do laundry... too.
我不是,我也洗衣服
Ella isn't the only one who's worked up about the ball.
瑞拉不是唯一一个为舞会激动的人
The prince is so excited it's almost like he has a personality.
王子也很激动,这很像他的个性
The same as always, Your Highness?
殿下,照老样子剪吗?
Not too much off the front.
前面别剪太多