What happened between you and Toby?
你和托比之间究竟怎么了
I'm not moving from this spot until I get a real answer.
这次你必须告诉我事实真相
The last time I saw someone in this state,
你紧守秘密的样子
clinging to a secret this hard, it was Alison.
我上次在艾莉森的身上见过
A few weeks later she was dead.
但几周之后她就死了
Alison.
艾莉森
Where were you? I thought you were
你去哪了 我以为
asleep in Spencer's room.
你在斯宾塞房里睡觉呢
I had to go out.
我刚才必须得出去
For what?
去干嘛
What happened to your mouth? It's bleeding.
你的嘴怎么流血了
I must've scratched myself on a tree branch
一定是在回家的路上
on my way over to the house.
不小心被树枝刮伤了
Can I go upstairs, please?
我能上去了吗
Why did you have to go to your house at three in the morning?
你为什么凌晨三点回家
Mrs. Hastings, please. I can't talk about this.
海斯汀太太 求你了 我不能说
Let me get some ice for your mouth. Just stay there.
我去拿点冰给你敷伤口 待在这里
Please?
好吗