It's got great bones.
教堂的底子不错
They built these churches to last.
最初建造它们就是想让它们历经风雨的
When do they expect you to be done?
他们想让你什么时候完工
I'm going to take my time.
我打算慢慢来
I want to get this right.
把它做好
Oh, before I forget.
对了 差点就忘了
What is this?
这是什么
It's for you.
是送给你的
Open it.
打开它
It's an angel.
这是个天使
It seemed appropriate.
很配你
I don't know what to say.
我都不知道说什么好了
Oh, I hate these damn things.
这东西真讨厌
Let me turn this off.
让我把它关上
Actually, it's Pastor Ted.
是泰德牧师
I may have to get this, excuse me.
我得接这个电话 不好意思
Hello?
您好
I thought this might make you feel better.
我觉得这会让你感觉好点
And then maybe on the way home, we can stop--
在我们回家的路上 我们可以去
I'm not coming home. Just at least put on the blouse.
我不回家 那至少穿上这件衣服
Mom, I told you I'm not ready.
妈 我都说了我还没准备好
Well, as soon as you're in your own bedroom,
好吧 但是当你在自己的卧室里
surrounded by your-- -Look, mom,
周围都是... -听着 妈妈
I can't just go back to dinners at the club.
我不可能若无其事的去俱乐部吃晚餐
You don't have to wear the blazer, just put on the--
你不用穿外套 只穿上
I said I'm not ready!
我说我没准备好