Evildoers of our kingdom...
王国里行凶作恶的人们啊
we're always the losers, the bad guys.
我们总是失败者,坏蛋
Starting tonight... Is that fair? No.
这公平吗?不
I give you happily n'ever after!
从今晚开始
Hold it, hold it, hold it!
慢著,慢著,慢著
Would the owner of a light blue coach with "Narnia" plates please move your vehicle?
门外浅蓝色有“纳尼亚”标志马车 的主人,能另找个地方停车吗?
You're parked in a "Trolls Only" zone. Thank you.
这里是巨怪专用区,拜托
While I have your attention, you see that there?
我干嘛要引起你们的注意 看见那儿了吗?
That's what we call a "wicked stepmother." Feel free to boo.
那是我们称为“邪恶继母”的女人 喝倒彩也没关系的
I know what you're thinking. Who put a wicked stepmother in charge?
我知道你在想什么 “谁让这邪恶的继母来掌权的?”
Were there free elections? Any chance of a recount?
真的是自由选举吗? 还能重新计票吗?
You know what? Let's go back a little...
不如这样 我们倒回一点看看
and I'll give you the lowdown on Fairytale Land.
我来告诉你童话王国的内幕
Yeah, the name's kind of corny...
没错,这名称有一点俗气
but we had to call it something, and "Canada" was already taken.
但总得给它取个名字吧 “加拿大”已经有人用过了
So, anyway, in this to/ high above the prince's pal..
总之,在这座塔里 白马王子宫殿的最上面
is what you might call the Departm/ of Fairytale Land Secu.
是被你们称作的童话王国安全部