Day 37 under the dome
圆盖下,第37天
We are facing intermittent power failures which
我们正面临间歇性断电…
Okay, very funny. I'm gonna turn the Iights off again.
好啦,闹够了,我把灯再关上
When they come back on, I want aII my booze back the way it was.
等灯一亮,酒要给我物归原处
Yeah, okay. Okay.
好啦,这下好啦
I'm very proud of you, Bart. Over 24 hours sober.
我为你自豪,巴特,才一天你就清醒了
You are, aren't you? I'II prove it.
你酒醒了吧?我来证明给你看
We're giving your father another chance, and we owe it to him to
给你爸爸一个改过的机会 我们现在只是…
Oh, my God. Can I heIp you?
哦,天啊!需要什么吗?
We need diapers.
我…我们要尿布
Okay. No. No, we don't. We don't.
好的 - 等一下,不要了,我们不要了
Ladies' razorbIades. Right.
要女士剃刀,好的
No! No. No, we don't. I forgot, we're European.
不,不要了 差点忘了,我们欧洲人不用那个的
Just give us beef jerky.
我们要牛肉干
Lots and Iots of beef jerky.
好多好多牛肉干
That's right. That's what we need. That's aII we came in for.
对,我们就要这个
Sure.
当然
Oh, my God. There they are!
哦,天啊!他们在那!