- Okay. - That's dumb. Soap can't get dirty.
- 好吧 - 真蠢,肥皂是不会变脏的
- If mud fell on it. - It would wash right off.
- 如果污泥落在上面 - 它马上就可以洗掉了
Wouldn't the mud be declared clean on impact?
污泥难道不会宣称干净的侵袭吗?
Right, it's soap! The word means clean.
对,它是肥皂!就表示干净
What, like, in Latin?
什么,就像拉丁文一样?
Thanks, Mom, but that's Valentine's Day.
谢谢,妈妈,但那是情人节
Can you make beef strogan off with chicken?
能用鸡肉做俄罗斯酸奶牛肉吗?
Yes. You can definitely substitute chicken.
是的,你当然可以用鸡肉来代替
With Egg Beaters? - Or Egg Beaters.
- 用打蛋器吗? - 或者用打蛋器
It'll be too sticky. - Okay, I gotta go.
- 那样会太黏了 - 好了,我得挂了
Yeah, bye. Yeah, bye.
是的,再见;是的,再见
- Yeah, bye. - Bye-bye.
- 是的,再见 - 再见
Hey, get your meat paws off my food.
嘿,别用你的肉爪子碰我的食物
All right, everyone.
好了,各位
What are the plans for Valentine's Day?
情人节有什么计划吗?
It's too much pressure.
压力太大了
My skull is gonna cave in.
我的头颅要塌落了
All right, it's the celebration of romance.
好了,这是庆祝爱情
Not if you've been single since pubes.
如果你自青春期起就一直是单身 那就不是
Kathy, what about the guy you see on the bus every day?
卡西,那个你每天在公交车上 见到的家伙怎么样?
I'm taking your advice, I'm waiting to be wooed.
我接受了你的建议,我正等着被追求
Good. - Although I did accidentally...
- 很好 - 虽然我曾经偶意外的…
kick his seat.
踢了他的座位
Very nice. Dan?
非常好,丹?
I bought a girl at work some chocolates.
我给公司的一个女生买了些巧克力