Okay, okay. Enough, enough with the lunging. No! I'm sick of this. Okay. I've had it up to here with you two! Neither you can come to the party!
够了,别再蹲马步了我快被烦死了,我真的已经受够了,你们两个都不准参加晚会。
Jeez, He was what a baby.
天啊,真幼稚。
Yeah, Ross, way to ruin it. I was just going to get dressed.
你干嘛破坏一切,我正要去换衣服了。
You know what I don't care. The only person I cared about getting dressed, is the one person that says she's not even gonna go.
那个唯一我会在乎,她是否换好衣服的人,却是那个不肯去的人。
Look Rach, I'm sorry. Okay. Look, I-I wa, I was a jerk. I'm sorry I yelled. I want you there, I need you there.
Rach,我很抱歉,好吗?我真是个混球,抱歉对你大吼,我希望你能去,我需要你去。
Look, what, what can I do that can show you how much, how much I want you to be there.
要怎样做才能证明,我有多希望你去?
You could drink the fat.
你可以把那杯油喝掉。
Hi, welcome to an adult conversation.
欢迎你进人大人的谈话世界。
No, no, no, now wait, wa, wa, waa-it a minute, wait a minute, wait a minute, wait a minute. That actually, uh, that sounds interesting.
不,等一下…听起来挺有意思的什么?
What?
什么?
I think you should drink the fat.
我想你应该把那杯油喝掉。
Yaaaay!
呀!
Okay, okay. If that is what it takes to show you how much you mean to me, and how much I want you there. Then that's what I'll do.
好,若这样就能证明你对我有多重要…以及我多希望你能去,那我就愿意去做。
Oh, wait, let me get you another glass. That's been sitting out.
我帮你换一个杯子,这一杯放好久了。
I think this will be fine. Okay, vanilla milkshake, just a vanilla milkshake, with chicken bits floating in it. Cheers.
我想这样可以了,好吧,香草奶昔,只不过是香草奶昔…只不过有鸡肉的碎屑浮着,杯!
No, no, no, wait! Okay, okay. Don't! I'll go, I'll go!
不,不要!好吧,我去就是了…
You will?!
你肯去?
You were really gonna do that, weren't you?
你真的会那么做,对吧?
Well, yeah.
是啊。
You were gonna drink the fat.
你真的愿意喝下那些油?
Let's see what else he'll do!
让我来看看他还能做什么!