Pluck the hair and there's nothing there.
把头发拔掉后,那儿就什么都没有了
Hey, my eyebrows grow back fast.
嘿,我的眉毛长的很快
- Oops. - Uh-oh.
- 哎呀 - 噢噢
Good morning. How're my ladies?
早安,我的女人们怎样了?
- Tim! Tim, delivered. - Tim, hi.
- 提姆!提姆,东西送来了 - 提姆,嗨
Well, Tim, that shirt...
嗯,提姆,你的衬衫…
Looks a lot less wrinkled than normal.
看起来比平常笔挺多了
Is it, I dare say, ironed?
没错,我敢说,很讽刺是吧?
- Are you trying to impress someone? - Yeah, you. Give me a dirty kiss.
- 你正努力给某人留下好印象吗? - 是的,给你,给我一个热吻
Let's see if you can turn me.
看看你能否燃起我的欲火
I can't!
我做不到!
Give me that.
把那给我
I take that.
我来拿
- What would you do without them? - Oops and Uh-oh?
- 你真是不能没有他们啊! - 哎呀和噢噢吗?
- Oops. - Uh-oh.
- 哎呀 - 噢噢
Lose my mind. How's it going for you?
我一定是疯了,你还好吧?
Lexy and Dominique have that flu.
莱西和多米尼克得了感冒
Now I think Annie is getting it. She's crabby.
现在我想安妮也得了,她脾气很坏
- 'Cause she's sick? - No, 'cause she's Annie.
- 因为她生病了? - 不,因为她是安妮
You know, I've gotta do something for Valentine's Day. I'm freaking out.
你知道,情人节我得做点甚么 我怕死了
I'll wrap up a dozen roses with some chocolate hearts.
我会送她一打玫瑰 和一些心型巧克力
Is that enough?
那样够吗?
Yeah. All women want to know is that you put some thought into it.
是的,女人在意的 只是你是否有花心思