Look, I'm reaIIy sorry. But I'm more than just sorry. . .
真的很抱歉,不仅仅只是抱歉…
I'm prepared with a soIution.
我已经想好了解决方案
I've aIways been afraid I'd screw up our Iives so badIy we'd need a backup pIan.
我总是担心自己把生活搞砸 对此留有后路,以备不时之需
And that pIan is right here!
那个方案就在这里!
No.
不是
Bingo.
有了
Nope.
不是这个
Bear with me.
请多包涵
AIaska. A pIace where you can't be too fat or too drunk.
阿拉斯加,一个不会超重 不会酩酊大醉的地方
AIaska?
阿拉斯加?
Where no one says things Iike:
一个没人在乎
''Let's see your high schooI equivaIency certificate. ''
"高中毕业证"的地方
I don't know, Homie.
我不确定,荷马
I'm not saying it right.
我说的不是很恰当
Look, the thing is, I can't start a new Iife aIone.
这样想吧 我无法独自一人开始新生活
And I've reaIIy come to Iike you guys.
而且我真的开始喜欢你们这帮家伙了!
I just don't see it.
我真的看不出来
Marge, in every marriage, you get one chance to say:
玛芝,婚姻生活中你只有一次机会说…
'I need you to do this with me. '' "
我需要与你同心协力"
And there's onIy one answer when somebody says that.
而这句话的回应也是唯一的
Okay, Homie, I'm with you.
好吧,荷马,我们一起同甘共苦
-Mom? -Yes, honey? –
妈? - 什么事,亲爱的?
Thank you, my sweetheart.
谢谢你,我的甜心
You just bought another Ioad of crap. . .
你又被屎上最肥化肥推销员给唬了
.from the worId's fattest fertiIizer saIesman.
对一堆没用的垃圾信以为真
You'II pay for ruining this goIden famiIy moment!
你要为破坏这个 家族温馨黄金时刻付出代价!