哦,甜点看起来棒极了,Lynette, 你需要帮忙吗?
I've got it covered, no problem.
我可以的,没问题。
Okay, Scavo, you're up. Let's here this genius idea of yours.
好的, Scavo让我们听听你天才的想法。
Okay. Uh, okay. The single greatest obstacle facing Spotless Scrub is a lack ofvisibility.
好的,呃,好吧,无污擦面临的最大问题是缺少知名度。
We need to concentrate ads in places where women spend a majority of their time.
我们需要把广告投放在妇女们经常出入的地方。
For example, large chain grocery stores. Picture Spotless Scrub ads on the side of every mother’s shopping cart.
例如,大的连锁商店,无污擦广告的图片放在每个妈妈的购物车里。
Interesting.
有意思。
Oh, you know what would be even better? Dry cleaning bags.
哦,你们知道怎样会更好吗?干的清洁袋里。
What?
什么?
No, really, hear me out. Put a big Spotless Scrub ad between a woman and her cashmere sweater, and I guarantee you'll get her attention.
不,真的,听我说。在一个女人和她的羊毛衫中间放一个大的无污擦,我保证你们能引起她的注意。
Honey, honey, that's great. I'm in the middle of a thing here.
宝贝,宝贝,太棒了。我正说到一半呢。
Oh!
哦!
She’s got a point. And those dry cleaning bags hang in our closets forever, and so it is like constant advertising.
对,她说到点子上了,我应该注意这个,这些干净的袋子会永远挂在我们的衣橱里,这像是在不断的做广告。
Exactly!
正是。
You know, maybe there's a way that we can work that in.
你知道,我们也许可以那么做。
You know,this is kind of a fantastic idea. Can we go nationwide with this?
你知道吗,这是一个绝妙的主意,我们能在全国范围这样做吗?
Why not? Start by targeting the top chain, then branch out from there.
为什么不可以,从渠道的最顶端开始,然后再分销下来。
Boom, boom, boom. Mass saturation. Oh, and you know what else would be a great idea? Here's the thing ...
Boom, boom, boom --集中渗透哦,你们知道怎么做会更好吗?这样的…
While Lynette was commanding everyone's attention...Susan was trying to remain inconspicuous.
当Lynette 正在吸引每个人的注意时,Susan 正努力的避人耳目。
Everybody’s looking at me, aren't they?
每个人都在看我,是吗?
Just the slapstick fans.
只是些低俗的爱看热闹的人。
Oh God, why couldn't I have just have been knocked unconscious?
哦,上帝,刚刚为什么我没有被摔晕?