Don't be angry at her for telling me.
别气她告诉我这事儿
I'm not angry at her. Although I should be.
我没生她的气 虽然确实恼人
How are you with all of this?
你能应付得来吗
Okay. Mm, not okay, just...okay.
还行 不是很顺利 就是还行
Look, that's only one of
这只是我得和你聊的
the reasons that I needed to talk to you.
其中一方面
Ezra is taking on these big responsibilities.
以斯拉现在要肩负更多的责任了
And he's just trying to do the right thing.
他在努力做正确的事
And it's hard, you know, he, he needs money.
但很难 他需要钱
And he needs a job.
他需要一份工作
A job. Teaching.
工作 教书
It's, it's what he knows how to do,
只是他了解的事
and he'd probably still be a teacher at Hollis if...
他可能还在霍里斯当老师 如果...
things had worked out a little different.
当时事情没到现在这一步
Probably.
可能吧
So, is there something that you can do about this?
那你能帮上他什么忙吗
I don't know.
我不知道
You don't know, or... you don't know if you're willing to do it?
你不知道 还是你不知道想不想帮他