3 years of Law School... squeezed into 3 days of grueling exams.
三年的学校生涯
Everyone seemed to be writing more than I was.
好象每个人学的都比我多
The girl next to me wore her pencil down to a stub.
我旁边那个女孩更是奋笔疾书
- Here you go. - Thank you sweetheart. What time do you get off?
请喝水谢谢你,甜心
- Yo' douche bag! - What the hell are you doing here!
哟,老朋友!
Business baby! All expenses paid!
谈生意,我一直都在赚钱
Yeah, well you know. Both our VP's got sick.
你做生意?是的 专帮助那些病人
- You free for dinner? - I'm already late. Let's go.
想不想一起吃晚饭? 还等什么,走吧
Why didn't you call, asshole...
你真他妈的酷啊,臭小子
Gracias, Rosa.
格拉夏斯,罗沙
You can wait until I'm not around, you know?
你能不能不要东张西望啊?
- Come on, I just looked. - You don't see me look at other guys when I'm with you.
行了,我只是看看而已
So you guys aren't getting along so well, huh?
你们没什么大问题吧?
- It's that monogamy thing. Rearing it's ugly head again. - What monogamy thing?
这是我研究的问题 很多结了婚的人都如此
- It's nothing... - Just a little theory of mine.
你内心的疯狂姐妹
- Yeah, why don't you keep that to yourself, Danny. - No. Please, enlighten us.
你就不能把这些留给自己吗 丹尼?
Okay. Basically it boils down to this.
好吧 在这里我基本上属于男孩…
Monogamy just isn't natural. At least not for men.
通常伴随季节都是正常的 除非是为了男人
See, men have this insatiable need for variety.
男人都有满足不了的欲望
We basically have one goal in life.
我们在生活中都有目标 就是给精子留个空间
And that is, to spray sperm. It's what we're here for. It's what we do best.
就是给精子留个空间,也就是我们来到这里的原因,我们会尽最大的努力。
And, the more emotion we invest in one woman.
男人一旦对女孩投资了感情