Don't forget you got to add tax and fees. How are you going to afford that?
别忘了你的薪水不稳定 你怎么负担得起?
Well first of all, Lenny's got us a break. And second of all, my Dad's paying for it...
噢,首先伦尼帮我打了折
...so don't worry about it. Okay.
不要感到遗憾,好吗?
- I'm going to study for a little bit. You want anything from the kitchen? - No, thanks.
我要看书到晚点 要不要给你煮点吃的?
Translation, I'm sorry honey, I love you.
我的潜台词是:对不起 亲爱的,我爱你…
I'm an idiot. What can I do to make it up to you?
我该怎么做来为你弥补?
You know they should teach a class for guys on how to better communicate with women.
他们应该开课教男人 怎么跟女人交流
Who am I kidding? We'd never go.
开玩笑的,我们决不会去的
Are you the new lnferno artist?
你好象事先没有预定哦?
Ahh... I'm sorry I thought you were at lunch.
对不起 我以为你去吃午饭了
That's okay, actually I just picked up a pizza.
没事,我想去吃点比萨 你饿,吗?
Yeah.
好啊
- So how did you learn to log onto the machine. - Oh Gary showed me,
你对那机器很在行吗?
- I have no idea what I'm doing. - Would you like to learn?
我不知道我在做什么,你想学吗?
- You mean, teach me to composite? - Why not?
你是说你教如何合成? 干嘛不教?
Yeah, sure. I'd love to.
好啊,我很想学
Come on Louis, Monty's comfortable with me.
好了,路易斯 蒙迪 跟我在一起很开心
He planted, I'll tend,
他答应了的,我会归还…
you'll reap.
你这么有钱
Thanks you won't...
谢谢,你会…
We're in Dante!
我们在一起了,但丁!