That's your phone.
你电话响了。
It keeps doing that.
一直响个没完。
So, did you just talk to him for a really long time?
那个,你跟他长谈过了吗?
Oh,Henry Fishguard never committed suicide. Bow Street runners missed everything.
亨利·费什加没有自杀,那些伦敦警探什么都没看出来。
Pressing case, is it?
这案子挺急的吧?
They're all pressing until they're solved.
没解决的案子都急。
Put your key back please. Thank you.
请收好您的钥匙。谢谢。
Excuse me, Sir? Any metal objects, keys, mobile phones?
不好意思 先生,有任何金属物件吗?钥匙 手机?
You can go through.Thank you.
你可以通过了,谢谢
Fancy a cuppa then, mate? - Yeah , why not?
要来杯茶吗,兄弟? - 当然,为什么不呢?
Gilts at seven. Dutch Telecoms in free-fall. Thank you, Harvey.
国债收益为七。荷兰电信暴跌。(英格兰银行)谢谢了哈利
What are you saying?Refuse them all parole and bring back the rope? Let's begin.
你们觉得呢?拒绝所有假释申请并恢复死刑,开始吧。
This is an emergency. Please leave.
紧急情况,请离场。
Sir, I'm going to have to ask you to leave.
先生,我必须请您离开。
Sir, there's been a break-in.
长官,有非法入侵案件。
Not our division.
不在我们的职责范围。
You'll want it.
你会管的
The vault.
金库!
Hacked into the Tower of bloody London's security? How?
居然黑了伦敦塔安保系统?!怎么可能?!
Tell them we're on our way!
告诉他们我们在路上了。
There's been another one, another break-in. Bank of England!
又有一起非法入侵。是英格兰银行!
Sir! Security's down, sir. It's failing.
长官,安保系统坏了,失灵了。
What is it now? - Pentonvill Prison!
现在什么情况? - 本顿维尔监狱。
Oh, no!
不是吧!
No rush.
不用着急。