Lenny knows a guy who has a special effects company...
你知道吗? 伦尼有一家很特别的公司
I'll see, maybe he needs somebody.
他现在正需要人
- Oh, okay, that's alright. - No, it's no problem at all. I'll just call him.
很好啊 现在还说不定 我马上给他电话
- Your wife's on line 2. - I'm swamped, tell her I'll call her in an hour.
你妻子也在线 我现在没空 叫她以后打来
Elyse, can he call you in an hour?
艾丽赛.一个小时后再打来
Unhuh. Unhuh. Sure.
一定
She said, pick up the phone you fat bastard!
接电话,你这肥胖的王八蛋
- Why are you botherin' me at work? - Julia needs a job. Can you call Gary?
你干嘛打扰我的工作?
- Look, I'm busy. - Oh bullshit, you're busy...
胡说,很忙
I bet you're sitting there eating a Bavarian creme!
我知道你坐在那里吃面包
Just do it, I'll give you a blow job later.
快点吧,我等你
Oh yeah? Alright!
是吗?那好吧
He's calling him now.
他马上给他电话了
I need you to bring these contracts to Monty Brandt.
麻烦你把这合同给 马迪.勃兰特
- The actor? - Wait for a signature.
那个演员吗?尽快
Three, four...
三,四…
I've got to drop these papers off at Monty Brandt's house.
我要把这东西送给马迪.勃兰特
Pssh... Can I borrow your car?
能借用你的车吗?
- Louis must like me, huh? - Sure, he's probably trying to save a messengers fee.
路易斯还是蛮喜欢我的,嗯?
- Here, I'll get a lift from Sharon. - You're the best,
给,我自己都得走路了