- What? - I think I know where it is.
什么?我想我知道怎么做
Well, get it out!
好了,接受处罚
- Okay, this is embarassing. - I don't know, it's kinda fun.
哦,这样的感觉真好 很有趣
Yeah well how about moving it along. You're not touring the Great Barrier Reef.
你左右移动怎么样? 你别总在一个地方打转
The Thomas Guide is quite old. If you're looking for a street...
托马斯这家伙很残酷 如果你很想要的话…
...it tells you what page it's on and where to find it.
告诉你那要为此付出很大代价
- God dang it! - What?
真糟糕!怎么了?
I forgot to take my Ginkgo Biloba.
我忘记带上我的重要东西了
You ever meet someone who lived in L.A. just a little too long?
或许你从未遇到过那样的人
Anyway, the pages always fall out, so whatever you do,
对了,你必须浏览所有的页码 无论如何你要关注632页
Everything major's on 632.
里面的所有内容都很重要
Oh, that's my car buddy for driving alone. Especially at night. But lookie here...
哦,这是我的车
- In there, the gift basket is your house warming present. - Thanks.
那里还有篮子 送给你作为礼物吧
So it's right there, you never know.
所以你必须很坚持地站在那里
- Did you notice the man in the leather jacket by the ceral? - No.
你认识我们后面 穿夹克的家伙吗?
My God... I think he's following us. The red Corvette.
我看他在跟踪我们
- Are you sure, I don't think so. - Well we'll just have to find out, won't we?
你认为吗?我觉得不是
Alright leather man! You wanna play!
王八蛋,你想玩吗? 那就开始吧
We'll play! Hang on! Hang on!
我们将会开始 坚持 坚持
- Oh Jesus! It's him! - Oh my God!
天哪,来了!天哪!
Open the door, come on! Come on! Hurry! Hurry!
开门!快点!
Go! Go! Go!
快点,快!快走,快走!