Penny: Oh, my God. I got to go to the emergency room.
噢,上帝,我得去急症室。
Sheldon: Well, assuming you're correct that your right humor is no longer seated in the glenoid socket, I would certainly think so.
嗯,姑且你是对的。你右臂脱离了臼窝,我同意你的观点。
Penny: Okay, can you drive me?
好吧。你等开车送我去吗?
Sheldon: I don't drive.
我不开车。
Penny: Well, I can't drive!
哦,我开不了车!
Sheldon: Well, it seems we reached an impasse.
哦,我们似乎陷入了窘境。
Penny: Ow.
噢。
Sheldon: I could call you a cab or an ambulance.
我给你叫辆计程车,或者救护车吧。
Penny: No, No, no. I can't wait that long. You got to help me, please.
不,不,不。我等不了那么久。你得帮我,拜托了。
Sheldon: All right. Let it never be said that Sheldon Lee Cooper ignored the please of a damsel in distress.
好吧,别让别人笑话说Sheldon Lee Cooper一位女士处于困境时,拒绝了她的请求。
Penny: No one's saying that. Let's go.
没人会笑话,我们走吧。
Sheldon: Well, it does seem rather ironic that for want of 99-cent adhesive ducks, we both might die in a fiery car crash.
嗯,如果只因为没贴99分钱的鸭子粘纸导致我们死于一场忽如起来的车祸那可就讽刺了。