嘿,巴特 - 你想怎么着,佛兰德斯?
If you need pants, I carry an extra pair.
要是你需要裤子,我这儿有条备用的
You know how boys are, aIways praying through the knees.
因为男孩子总是淘气嘛
Why are you heIping me? I'm not your kid.
为什么要帮我?我和你无亲无故
We're neighbors. I'm sure your father wouId do the same for my boys.
我们是邻居啊,要是我家孩子碰上这事 你爸一定也会伸手相助的
Thank you.
谢谢啦
Hey, what's with you? -You reaIIy wanna know?
嘿,你这是怎么了? - 你真想知道?
Of course I do.
当然咯
What kind of a father wouIdn't care about--?A pig wearing a hat! …
什么样的老爸会不关心…?戴帽子的猪!
Action.
开拍
Hey, hey! It's your oId paI Krusty, for my new pork sandwich, the KIogger.
嘿,嘿,是我,你们的老朋友克里斯蒂 这次向大家推荐新款猪肉汉堡"克拉克"
If you can find a greasier sandwich, you're in Mexico!
除非在墨西哥,否则你不可能 找到比这更高脂流油的汉堡啦
And we're cIear.
好啦
Perfect. Cut, print, kiII the pig.
太好了!伙计,把这头猪宰了吧
What--?! You can't kiII him if he's wearing peopIe cIothes!
什么?! 你…它衣冠楚楚,你怎么忍心下手?
You're coming home with me.
我会带你回家的