Look Terri said it was the best she could find on such short notice.
我应该告诉特丽这事情 她迟早会知道的
Well it is a month to month.
哦,没要紧的
Close your eyes.
你说得对
Go ahead.
随你的便
Sounds like a waterfall at sunset.
这不像是不好的事
Or whales, humping.
或者是惊天动地的事情
What do you say we christen this place properly.
我们共创这个 美好家园你怎么说?
How about the kitchen counter?
这个我们以后再谈好吗?
- Cat got your tongue? - Well I hope not for your sake.
你希望很快完成吗?
Not that I want to stop right now.
当然我不想罢休 但我想你肯定想知道…
But I'd thought you'd like to know how we wound up here at Chez Flamingo.
我们要怎样打造火烈的爱情
We met while I was finishing lawschool, and she was graduating college.
我在法学院的时候认识了她 她那时刚大学毕业
Man, I remember that dress. Pink flowers...
我还清楚地记得她的穿着 粉红色的花纹
I wish I was a bumblebee right now.
真希望马上追上她
Okay, I'll talk to you Sunday. Say goodbye to mom for me.好的
我很期待星期日,替我想妈咪问好
The short guy is my roommate, Danny. Believe it or not, he's now a CEO.
这个矮子丹尼是我的室友 信不信他还是很有趣的