It doesn't make it OK for you to embarrass those great professors.
但因此你就去羞辱那些伟大的教授是不对的
Doin' a good job of that themselves.
他们自取其辱
They're only tryin' to bring peace.
他们只是想带来和平
By indoctrinating an entire generation to hate its own country.
教育一代人痛恨自己祖国 以此带来和平
Well, they teach math, too.
他们其实也教数学
When was it in your life that you went so completely wrong?
你是在人生的哪个阶段 变得如此彻底的错误啊?
Was it in college?
大学里?
Was it a girl?
是因为一个女生?
Before that?
之前?
- Michael! - Molly!
- Michael - Molly
Molly, I'm off to save the world, but I'll be back. Molly
我要去拯救世界了,但我会回来的
Oh, Michael, war is such a terrible thing. Michael,
战争太可怕了
I know, Molly.
我知道
That's why I'm going off to film school.
所以我要去电影学院学习
Film school?
电影学院?
Yes. No sacrifice too great.
嗯,不用牺牲太多
You'll wait for me of course?
你肯定会等我的吧?
Sure. Or course.
对,当然了
Take your time.
再见
But she didn't wait, did she?
她根本没等你,对不?
She tried, but I was gone so long.
她试过,但我离开的太久了
Long? You were kicked out in the first semester.
久吗?你在第一学期就被学校开除了
Doorbell rings)
来了
(Molly) Coming!
进来