July 4th is a despicable celebration.
独立日是个可鄙的庆典
I know that look. You're gonna try to teach me something.
我知道你这表情 你又想教我什么了
Where we gonna go now, back in time?
这回我们要去哪?回到过去?
We don't have to. We're at a university.
用不着,我们在一所大学里呢
Nothing has changed Nothing has changed
什么也没有改变
We still think the same way
我们还是那样思考
And if you think the way we do A
如果你的思维方式和我们一样
We'll give you an A
我们会给你优秀
And you get extra credit
如果你是穷人,黑人,或是同性恋
If you're poor, black, or gay If you're poor, black, or gay
我们给你加分
Yes, everything's the same Yes, everything's the same
一切都没有变
- (Slap) - Aah! 2,3,4
2、3、4
Mmm!
嗯
(Man) Two, three, four.
2、3、4
The president's stupid, our soldiers are thugs
总统是蠢材,士兵是恶霸
The government's dirty The government's dirty
政府腐败
Our cops are on drugs Our cops are on drugs
警察涉毒
But we still like our co-eds with blond hair and jugs
我们还是喜欢那种爱爵士乐的金发学生
And America's to blame ∮ And America's to blame
要怪就怪美国
Just like in 1968 Just like in 1968
就像1968年
- Are you kidding? A musical number? - ? 1968
- 你在搞笑吧?一个音乐剧的数字? - 1968
A little entertainment.
娱乐罢了
We were smart when we had something to part
在要分开时我们聪明
What kind of a soldier are you?
你到底是哪一种军人啊?
Startin' to understand the boots and the whip.
我开始理解你的靴子和皮鞭了