It's Cuban.
古巴烟
Hmm... I guess I can make an exception.
呃,这是例外
Ah! Takes me back.
回去咯
What the hell is this?
这是什么鬼?
- Your home. Maloneville, Alabama. - I live in Alabama?
- 你的家啊Alabama州的Maloneville - 我住在这儿?
Didn't you hear? Around 1860, all the good jobs started to move south.
你没听说吗,自1860年以来所有 好的工作机会都到南方了
Lincoln agreed with you. War was not the answer.
林肯同意了你的观点 战争不是解决方法
- After the Civil War? - There was no war.
- 南北战争后吗? - 压根就没那战争
- Saved 600,000 American lives. - Well, that's good.
- 这拯救了六十万美国人的生命 - 那挺好啊
Good move for the economy here, too.
对这里的经济也挺好
- What? Why? - Cheap labor.
- 为什么? - 廉价劳动力
Mass'a Malone! Mass'a Malone!
Malone主人!Malone主人!
I had the boys polish your trophies like you told us.
我让那些孩子按照你的 要求清洗了你的奖杯
Polish my trophies?
清洗了我的奖杯?
I ain't know they gave awards for a documentary.
我不知道他们给纪录片发奖
You know, for your information... Wait! Who are these people?
根据你提供的信息... 等等,他们是谁?
You're the biggest slave owner in the state.
你是国内最大的奴隶主
I's Rastus.
我是Rastus
Mass'a Malone, you ain't recognized me? Malone
主人,你不记得我了?
What? Oh, this can't be happening.
什么?这怎么可能啊?
Hey, isn't that...
那不是...
Yeah, that's him, all right.
对啊,就是他
Don't you worry, mass'a Malone. Malone
主人,别担心
We got them bacon stains out of the upholstery.
我们清洁了室内装潢的烟熏污渍
It's a good thing ol' Mr. Lincoln never fought no wars.
林肯没有开战确是好事
Oh... look, uh, Rastus, you know this isn't real, right? Rastus,
你明白这不是真的
Whatever you say, mass'a. Whatever you say, I guess this old ni...
主人,不管您怎么说 我想我这个黑...
No! Don't! Stop! Don't say that.
别说那个词
Mass'a Malone! Mass'a Malone! Good news!
Malone主人 好消息
Productivity is through the roof since you sold Daddy and the old folks!
自从你把我爸和那帮老人卖掉后 我们的生产效率提高了许多
and start pickin' some cotton!
也可以收棉花了
Now we can buy us about 20 new bucks
现在我们能再买二十头鹿