'Take out hornets' nest. ''
把大黄蜂窝移走
Check. ''Fix sinkhole. ''
办好啦,大漏坑
Check.
办好啦
'Re-shingle roof''?
重新盖房顶?!
Steady. Steady.
别动 别动
Why, you little--!
你笑什么,你这个小…!
I'II teach you to Laugh at something that's funny!
我来好好教你该怎么笑?
You know, we are on the roof. We could have some fun.
我们现在在房顶上… 我们可以找点乐子的
What kind of fun?
哪种乐子?
How about a dare contest?
"勇敢比赛"怎么样?
That sounds fun. I dare you to. . .
那好啊,我说你敢…
Climb the TV antenna! …
爬到电视天线上去!
Piece of cake. -Earthquake! -
小菜一碟~ - 地震啦!
Aftershock!
余震!
Homer, I don't mean to be a Nervous Pervis. . .
荷马,别说我大惊小怪…
but if he falls, couldn't that make your boy a parapIege-arino?
但要是他不小心掉下来,下肢瘫痪怎么办?
Shut up, Flanders.
闭嘴吧,佛兰德斯
Yeah, shut up, Flanders. -Well said, boy. -
对,闭上嘴,佛兰德斯,说得好,小子!
Steady. Steady.
别动,别动
Steady. . . .
待好别动…