- So they can't see us. - Right.
- 所以他们看不见我咯? - 没错
Hmm. Aah!
嗯 哈
This is gonna be harder than I thought.
我觉得她应该打得更重些
I'm startin' to notice a pattern here.
我都意识到这里有一定的模式了
- Anyway, this never happened! - This absolutely happened.
- 但这些没发生过啊 - 这当然发生过
Well, they're pacifists. They understand war doesn't solve problems.
他们是和平主义者,他们知道 战争不可能解决任何问题
The only way is to sign agreements like civilized people,
唯一有用的方法 是像文明人一样签署和平协议...
- not like sadistic movie generals. - That general you saw was an actor!
- 不像电影中那个暴虐将军 - 你看到的只是个演员
I'll show you what the real Patton was up against!
我会让你看到真正的Patton将军是怎样的
OK, where are we now? Who's the guy dressed as a butler?
我们现在在哪啊? 那个人怎么穿的像个男管家?
Germany, September,
1938. 1938年9月,德国
That's Neville Chamberlain, weak-assed prime minister of England.
那是Neville Chamberlain英国的软蛋首相
Shh. He's gettin' a signed agreement.
嘘,他要签协议了
(Chamberlain) Right. This gives you all the Sudetenland,
行,全部捷克南部的土地割让给你了
Austria, and a couple countries I can't pronounce.
还有奥地利 还有我都读不出名字的国家
And we'll throw in Czechoslovakia.
我们还要加上斯洛伐克
So that's C A, no. T... Oh!
怎么拼写来着?C A,不,T
Let's make it Poland.
再加上波兰
The important thing is we now have hope.
重要的是我们现在有希望了
See? He stands for what's important.
看到没?他捍卫了更重要的东西
Does that look like standing to you?
你觉得那是捍卫吗?
- There. How's that? - You missed a spot.
- 擦得如何? - 漏了一块
(Patton) Hey! Don't you see these guys are playin' you for a fool?
你没看见这些人把你当傻子耍吗?