Okay, who wants waffIes?
好啦,谁想吃蛋奶饼?
I do, I do, I do!
我要,我要,我要!
Wait a minute. What about Grampa?
等一下,爷爷刚才的事儿怎么办?
-I want syrup! -I want strawberries!
我要糖浆的 - 我要草莓的
Something happened to that man.
爷爷他出事了!
I'II teII you what happened to him. A certain someone had a senior moment.
我来告诉你是怎么回事吧 刚才我目睹了"老年一刻"
But that's okay, because we Iove him and we got a free rug out of it.
不过没事的,因为我们都爱他 发发癫还能多条免费的毯子
What is the point of going to church every Sunday. . .
如果我们连周围的亲人…
when if someone we Iove has a genuine reIigious experience, we ignore it?
亲身经历的宗教体验都视而不见 那周日上教堂礼拜意义何在呢?
Right, Grampa?
对吗,爷爷?
I want bananas on my waffIes.
我要香蕉味的蛋奶饼
I rest my case.
没什么好说的了
I'm not dropping this.
这事我不会善罢甘休的
Wait a minute. I'm stiII in the car.
等一下,我还在车上呢!
Oh, right.
哦,没错