You cannot use what you do not have.
你不能运用你没有的东西
So if you're shy, be shy. If you're outgoing, be outgoing.
保持自我,害羞的 就别装外向 外向的别装害羞
I'm not outgoing. - That's okay.
我并不外向 那无所谓
She may not want the whole truth, but she does want the real you.
她不想知道细节,但她要真正的你
She may not want to see it all at once, but she does want to see it.
她也许不会想一次搞定 但她想看真正的你
So tonight, when you're wondering what to say, how you look, or if she likes you...
所以今晚,当你在想该讲什么 该穿什么、或她到底喜不喜欢你时…
just remember, she is already out with you.
记住,她已经跟你约会了
That means she said yes when she could have said no.
那表示她在能拒绝时却答应了你
That means she made a plan when she could have just blown you off.
在她可以躲开你时却见了你
So that means it is no longer your job to try to make her like you.
这表示你不用再设法让她喜欢你
It is your job not to mess it up.
而是设法别搞砸一切
The shoes are hot. You went to the place I told you?
真赞的鞋,你照我说的去做了?
Yeah, but I don't think they're really me.
对,但是我不觉得我适合这样
"You" is a very fluid concept right now.
个人形象是很具可塑性的
You bought the shoes. You look great in the shoes.
你买了鞋,穿起来也帅呆了
That's the you I'm talking about.
那就是你的形象
只要方法正确