(Mary Hart) Now, Entertainment Tonight
今天的娱乐节目将把你带到幕后
takes you behind the scenes to discover where are they now?
去发现他们现在到底在哪里
We're going to find out whatever happened to Michael Malone,
我们要找出Michael Malone到底怎么了
the beefy filmmaker who's trying to get
那个健壮的导演现在居然要拍新片了
a new movie off the ground, a feature.
(laughs) 而且还是一部故事片
After the news that his latest movie tanked...
在他新电影失败的新闻曝光后...
- What?! - Who is gonna bankroll that?
- 什么 - 有谁会给那种玩意提供资金呢?
This past Tuesday, we finally tracked down
上个周二,我们终于找到了...
Clyde the orangutan...
大猩猩Clyde...
- Are you sure you have $10 million? - Absolutely.
- 你们真的有一千万? - 当然
Then why'd you come to me?
那你们干嘛来找我?
We heard you're a big, fat liar. Aah!
因为我们听说你是个肥胖的大骗子
Sorry. My friend is not detonating on all cylinders.
不好意思,我的朋友不是那个意思
He meant, your movies are filled with big, fat lies.
他是指你的电影充满了谎言
It's OK. They're documentaries. They don't have to be true.
但没关系,它们是纪录片 它们没有必要真实
Look, I love America.
听着,我爱美国
That's why it needs to be destroyed, so it'll come to its senses.
这是美国必须被毁灭的原因
Right. Well, anyway, we need your help.
行,我们需要你的帮忙
No matter how many people we kill,
不管我们杀多少人
we cannot get rid of the Americans.
我们除不掉美国人
We need a movie that shows we are winning.
我们需要一部展现我们胜利的电影
Even though we're not. Aah!
尽管我们根本没有胜利
Director Akbar, we already have an idea. Akbar
导演,我们已经有一个主意了
It's a traditional Taliban love story.
一个传统的塔利班爱情故事