So what, she told Hannah?
那怎么回事 她告诉汉娜了
Aria? I didn't speak to any of them.
还是艾瑞亚 都不是
Who did you speak with?
那谁给你打电话的
Mona?
梦娜
Mona sent you here, didn't she?
梦娜让你来的 对吧
Spencer, she recognizes self-destructive, aggressive behavior.
斯宾塞 她认得自毁和攻击行为
If someone had intervened on her behalf,
要是当时有人介入
she might not have ended up in Radley.
她也许就不会进拉德里了
Yeah. Yeah, you're right.
是的 你说得对
It was actually really thoughtful of her to send you.
她让你来真的很体贴
Yeah. It was indeed.
的确
And if want, I can refer you to someone--
你要想的话 我可以给你介绍
What I really want is just to get out of the house.
我只想离开这屋子
Do you think that maybe we could just...
你觉得我们能
go to, like, dinner and a movie?
出去吃晚餐 或者看电影吗
A date wasn't exactly--
约会可不是...
No, it's not a date!
这不是约会
It's a mental health outing.
是心理健康休闲
But I am not going to go with my doctor.
不过我可不想跟我的医生出去
Oh, let's go to that film festival up in Bucknell.
我们去巴克内尔的电影节吧
Where is that?
在哪里
It's up near Lewisburg. It's really not that far.
就在路易斯堡附近 不远的
Just give me a second to change.
等我换件衣服