Wolowitz想包抄我们。放点线出来,飞高点,我到下方截断他的线。
Leonard: Why wouldn't Penny want her friends to meet me?
为啥Penny不想让我见她朋友啊?
Sheldon: Focus, Leonard, focus! The heat of battle is upon us. The dogs of war are unleashed.
专心 Leonard 专心!一场恶战等待着我们。战争灾祸已经降临。
Leonard: Maybe Koothrappali's right. Maybe I embarrass her.
也许Koothrappali说得对,也许我让她难堪了。
Sheldon:You're embarrassing me right now. A grown man worrying about such nonsense when in the middle of flying kites.
你此时此刻就在让我难堪。一个大男人在斗风筝比赛中还惦记那些有的没的。
Leonard: Sorry.
对不起啦。
Sheldon:Sorry won't bring their kites down. String burn! String burn!
道歉可不能把他们的风筝弄下来。割到了!割到了!
Raj:Oh, they think we're flanking. They're playing right into our hands. On the count of three, we execute the flying scissor. One,two...
哦,他们以为咱想包抄啊,正中我们下怀。我数到三,摆出飞行剪刀队阵。一二……
Howard:Did you See that?
见了没?
Raj:See what?
啥?
Howard:That chick-- she smiled at me.
那个小妞啊,她朝我笑了。
Raj:No, she didn't.
她才没有。
Howard:Yes, she did.
她有。
Raj:Come on, scissors, scissors!
来啊,剪刀,剪刀!
Howard: Hold my line.
拿着我的线。
Raj:Wait. What are you doing? I can't scissors by myself! Howard! Come back!
等等。你干嘛啊?我一个人怎么剪啊!Howard!回来啊!
Sheldon:Victory!
我们赢啦!
Raj:Son of a bitch.
他娘的。