I never asked you for your help.
我从没让你帮我
You know what, I just saw him last week.
我上周才见过他
If I wanted to get into this, I would've.
要是我想弄明白的话 我早就做了
You didn't even question it until I brought it up.
在我提出之前 你根本就没怀疑过
Hannah, it's not like the possibility never crossed my mind.
汉娜 我不是没想过
Okay, and if it is true,
如果这是真的
it's even more reason for me not to meet him.Why?
那我又多了一条理由不去见他 为什么
Maybe I'm not ready, okay?
也许我还没准备好
Maybe I'm not in the place where you want me to be.
也许我做不到你希望的那样
Maybe you should stop poking around in areas
也许我的私事没让你插手
in my life where you weren't invited!
你就该别插手
Okay, I didn't invite you to go hunting down "A" behind my back.
我也没让你背着我追查A
Hannah, I did that out of love and concern for you.
汉娜 我是出于对你的爱和担心
And that's why I'm doing this!
所以我才会这么做
Look, he just wants to talk to you.
他只是想跟你谈谈
Okay, even as your uncle, you should give him a chance.
就算他是你叔叔 你也该给他个机会
It's just a cup of coffee, you can throw it on him if you want.
就是喝杯咖啡 你要想的话可以泼他一脸
You know what, you go, okay?
你去吧
He had a lot of days where he could have made this choice,
他有大把时间做出这个选择
and he didn't.
但他没有
Instead, he let me grow up on my own.
却反而让我独自成长
And that's where I am.
现在好了
I'm grown up, and I'm on my own.
我长大了 独立了
So I'm saying, "no".
我拒绝去
Well, he's really looking forward to this, so...
他真的很期待
guess I'll just be there without you.
看来我只能自己去了
Great. Let me know how it works out.
很好 记得告诉我 你们处得如何