- Maybe if I take some bombs off... - No, no, no.
- 如果我可以取下一些炸弹的话 - 别别别
It is a part of the uniform. - Ah.
- 这些炸弹是这制服的一部分 - 哦
And it doesn't seem to have any brakes.
而且这车貌似没有车闸
Of course.
当然
Oh, yeah, Allah will stop me.
真主会让我停下来的
Aah!
啊哦
Aah!
啊哦
Oh!
哦
Jesus!
天啊!
You! Go get him.
你!过去看看怎么回事!
- (Moaning) - I found the problem, sir!
长官,我发现问题了
(Ahmed) Don't you see?
你没看到吗?
We have at least destroyed an infidel's car.
我们至少还摧毁了一辆异教徒的汽车呢
That was my car.
那辆车是我的
Huh? What are you people doing?
你们在这里干嘛?
Why are you voting in this infidel election?
你们为什么要参与这个异端的选举?
Because we want democracy,
因为我们想要民主、自由
freedom, elect a president who will be accountable.
以及选出一个靠谱的总统
Enough! Mohammed, take care of him!
够了,Mohammed,把他给我解决了
Mohammed, what in the name of Allah are you doing? Mohammed,
你在搞什么?
I'm not voting for president. But I feel strongly about Proposition 12.
我不是来投票选总统的 但我很支持第12修正案...
A marriage should be between a man and a woman.
婚姻必须建立在一个男人 和一个女人的基础上
Or between a man and a really good-looking man.
或者是一个男人和另一个长相好的男人...
- Shut up. - This is what you vote for?
- 闭嘴 - 你们就要把票投给这些议案?
That and immigration. We need a guest worker program
当然还有移民法案 我们需要一个引进劳工的计划
so that the Mexicans can do the job the Taliban won't.
这样的话墨西哥人就能来做 我们塔利班不愿做的工作
These Western ideas are dangerous.
这些西方的思想很危险