Are you all right? John?
你还好吗,约翰
Jesus Christ! It was the hound!
我的老天,就是那条猎犬
Sherlock,it was here,I swear it,
夏洛克,它就在这,我发誓
Sherlock,it must,it must...
夏洛克,它肯定是...
Did-did you see it? You must have!
你看见它了吗,你肯定看见了
It's all right,it's OK now.
没事了,现在没事了
No,it's not! It's not ok!
不,才怪,怎么会没事
I saw it,I was wrong!
我看见它了,之前是我错了
Well,let's not jump to conclusions. - What?
别急着下结论,- 什么
What did you see?
你看见什么了
I told you,i saw the hound.
我说过了,我看到那条猎犬了
Huge,red eyes? - Yes.
体型巨大,目如赤焰,- 没错
Glowing? - Yeah.
发着光,-是的
No. - What?
不,-什么
I made up the bit about glowing.
发光那部分是我编的
You saw what you expected to see because I told you.
你听过我的描述,所以以为自己看到了
You have been drugged. We have all been drugged.
你被下了药,我们都中招了
Drugged?
下药
Can you walk? - Of course I can walk.
你还能走吗,-当然
Come on,then. It's time to lay this ghost.
来吧,是时候摆平这妖孽了
Oh,Back again?What's on your mind this time?
又来了?这次又是为什么
Murder,Dr Stapleton.Refined,cold-blooded murder.
这是谋杀,斯坦佩顿医生.精心策划,冷血无情的谋杀
Will you tell little Kirsty what happened to Bluebell,or shall I?
是你来为小柯丝蒂揭开.铃兰的失踪之谜呢,还是我来
OK. What do you want?
好吧,你究竟想怎样
Can I borrow your microscope?
能借你显微镜一用吗