Howard: Okay, that's it. No needle. No pain. No tattoo.
够啦,我不玩啦。针头,疼痛,纹身,我通通都不要啦。
Bethany: What's the big deal? You've done this before.
有什么大不了的啊? 你又不是没纹过。
Howard: No, I haven't.Look.I'm sorry. I'm a fraud.He's a fraud.
我的确没纹过。你看。抱歉,我骗了你们。他也骗了你们。
Raj: We're both frauds.
我俩是骗子二人组。
Howard: Yeah, I think I covered that.
我想我已经说过了。
Raj: But I was summing up.
我这是在做总结。
Howard: We're not Goth. We're just...guys.
我们不是什么哥特,就是两个...普通人。
Raj: Very, very smart guys.
灰常,灰常聪明的普通人。
Bethany: So you were totally scamming us?
你俩合起伙来耍我们?
Howard: Yes. And I wouldn't blame you if you walked out of here and never wanted to see us again. Unless, of course, our bold honesties has suddenly made us attractive. Huh? Huh? Anything?
恩。要是你俩转身就走从此不再见我们也完全可以理解。除非我们勇敢的坦诚,突然增加了魅力值。嗯? 发现点什么没?
Bethany: I'm leaving.
我要走了。
Sarah: I'm leaving, too. Not that anyone cares.
我也走了,不过没人在乎就是了。