RACHEL: Oh, God, oh, God, I mean it's just so.
天啊,天啊,我是说,这好…
MONICA: Isn't it.
不是吗?
RACHEL: Uhh, I mean this is like reading about my own life. I mean this book could have been called 'Be Your Own Windkeeper Rachel'.
这就像是读我自己的生活,我是说这书可以改做“掌握自己的风,瑞秋”
PHOEBE: I don't think it would have sold a million copies but it would have made a nice gift for you.
我不认为那会卖一百万本……但要当礼物送给你,到满合适的
ROSS: Hey you guys.
你们都在啊。
MONICA: Hey.
嗨
ROSS: Uh, sweetie we've gotta go.
甜心,我们得走了
RACHEL: NO!
不!
ROSS: No?
不走?
RACHEL: No, why do we always have to do everything according to your time table?
不,为什么我们做什么事,都得照你的时间表来呢?
ROSS: Actually it's the movie theatre that has the time schedule. So you don't miss the beginning.
事实上,我们照的是电影院的时间表,这样我们才不会错过开头啊。
RACHEL: No, see this isn't about the movie theatre, this is about you stealing my wind.
不,你瞧,这不是关于电影院,这是关于你偷了我的风。
MONICA: You go girl. I can't pull that off can I?
加油,妹子,我说得不好,是不是?
ROSS: Excuse me, your, your, your wind?
对不起,你的风?
RACHEL: Yes, my wind. How do you expect me to grow if you won't let me blow?
对,我的风,你不让我吹,我怎么能成长?
ROSS: You, you know I, I don't, have a- have a problem with that.
你知道……我倒不会反对呀。
RACHEL: Ok, I just, I just really need to be with myself right now. I'm sorry.
我只是很需要,自己一个人静一静,很抱歉。
PHOEBE: Um-um, um-um.
恩
RACHEL: You're right, I don't have to apologize. Sorry. Damnit!
你说得对,我不需要跟他道歉,抱歉,该死。