Hey, I just got your text. You okay?
我刚收到你的短信 你还好吧
I lost.
我输了
Did she cheat? Yeah.
她作弊了吗 是的
I don't know.
我也不清楚
Um, I just really blew it, and I need to get outta here.
只是我的问题 我想赶快离开这
Toby's not home?
托比不在家吗
No, he's still out at dinner with his boss.
不在 他跟他老板吃饭去了
Okay, we'll go.
好吧 走吧
Okay. Thank you.
好的 谢谢你
In one second.
再等下
What are you doing? Just hang on.
你要做什么 等下
Mona, can I talk to you for a minute?
梦娜 能跟你聊聊吗
Sure. Oh, there's still more cupcakes if you wanna join.
好啊 还有纸杯蛋糕呢 你想吃吗
I'm on to you.
我盯上你了
Okay, nothing's changed.
你一点也没变
You are still pulling strings and pushing buttons.
你还是一样在暗地里耍阴招
manipulating lives, using people's secrets.
控制别人 利用别人的秘密
I wasted months visiting you,
我浪费了几个月的时间去看你
defending you, feeling guilty for everything you did to me.
站在你一边 为你所做的辩护
And I kept thinking, maybe if I was a better friend.
我一直在想自己是否是个合格的朋友
You almost reeled me in.
你差点骗到了我
"I'm scared, Hanna. I need you." Bull crap.
汉娜 我恨害怕 鬼话
I know you're still "A," and I know what you're doing to Lucas.
我知道你还是A 也知道你对卢卡斯做的一切
Whatever Lucas said-- No, I'm done.
卢卡斯跟你说了什么 好了 我受够了
I don't wanna see you, I don't wanna hear from you,
我不想再看到你 不想再管你
and I don't wanna know you.
就当从没认识过你
I'm sorry you feel that way.
很遗憾你那么想